Based in Subang Jaya, Selangor, PFA Malaysia was founded in 2014 to promote, advance and protect the interest of professional footballers in Malaysia.
PFA Malaysia offers highly-motivated undergraduate students and fresh graduates an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of PFA Malaysia – to fight for the rights of football players in Malaysia. PFAM Internship Programme 2022 allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and experiences into the PFA Malaysia’s daily operations and improve their skills while working in Malaysia’s football industry.
PFA Malaysia acts primarily for footballers in employment-related proceedings before the FAM Status Committee, FAM Dispute Resolution Chamber and other sporting tribunals around the country. You will have the opportunity to be involved in high-profile football disputes and in the association’s business development activities. You may also have the opportunity for nationwide travel.
The objective of the program is to provide you first-hand experiences of the day-to-day operations of PFA Malaysia. As part of our team, working directly with senior management, you will get the chance to contribute to the services offered by PFA Malaysia to its members as well as participate in high-profile events and conferences organised during the term of your internship.
Your Qualifications And Attributes
Undergraduates students and fresh graduates in Management, Law or Media & Communications are encouraged to apply. Exceptional non-qualified candidates will also be considered. You will need have the following skills and attributes:
– Experience of or at least a keen interest in sports law, media, management and business development
– Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
– Hard-working with great attention to detail
– Exceptional organisational skills
– Fluency in English and Malay
The Position – Communications Intern
– Implement effective social media strategies
– Monitor various media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and website
– Manage scheduling on content calendars and generate engaging contents
– Assist in creating performance reports and key analytics
– Suggesting and developing ideas for social media engagements
– Ensure uniformity in the organisation’s tone and content across all platforms
The Position – Administrative Intern
– Assist in day to day administrative activities
– Perform general administrative and event coordination duties
– Organise and perform ad-hoc job related duties
– Preparing relevant correspondence and documentation
– Improve administration efficiency
Period : June 2022 – November 2022
To apply please send your application (cover letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2022